Thursday, January 01, 2004

:: No Sugar Tonight ::

Upon arriving in the mighty town of Peace River, and more specifically my wonderful apartment, Melissa was startled to discover that I had no sugar in my possession. She seemed baffled as to how I survived without it, after all, how do I bake and eat cereal without it? Well, I don't bake and I don't eat breakfast, so that answered that, but she still thought it odd. And Meghan, upon hearing of this lack-of-sweetener, wondered exactly "What the hell kind of person doesn't have sugar?"

Well, the sugar problem was soon fixed - Melissa bought a sack 'o sugar, and I'm sure it will last me until the end of time. She bought it not only so she'd have something to sprinkle on her rice krispies in the morning, but so I'd never be without sugar after she left. How sweet (no pun intended).

Melissa: Well you had sugar as soon as I walked in the door, but I can't exactly bag myself up and stay here.

So there you have it folks, my apartment is no longer sugar free, and that's pretty sweet (pun intended).

No comments: