Thursday, January 22, 2004

:: Blogging by numbers ::

I just realized today that it has been almost a year since I started this blog-- a year and two days to be exact. It's been one hell of a year, with more..activity I guess I'll call it, than any other year of my life. This blog is one of the few things that has kept my attention for more than about 20 minutes, so to celebrate that fact I've come up with this list summing up my blogging year.

Total posts: 193
Times Mike has tried to make me look stupid, either on his blog or mine: 52,042*
People who read my blog: Oh I'd say about six.
Times Melissa's been quoted out of context: 56
Comments left by people in Langley: about 5
Comments left by random internet strangers: 1
"Deeper than fishbowl"posts: 10 or less
Times I've stuck my proverbial blogging foot in my mouth: 8
Times I've tried to be sneaky or vague in a post to avoid saying what I really mean: 200
References to Eddie Murphy: 1
Times Silv has said 'gross' since I've had this blog: 593
Times the word 'sneaky' has been written here: 3,435
Blog designs/colour schemes: 4
Cities I've blogged from: 3 [Kamloops, Langley, Peace River]
Percentage of posts written after 1 a.m: 79
Number of angry posts directed at Diana Skoglund: 1
Quotes from Meghan or Melissa regarding being naked or having no pants: 3
Posts that served as reminders to Mike so he didn't forget something: 1
Song lyrics posted here, in whole or in part: 8
Angry rants: 7
Sad depressing posts: probably 5 or so
Shameless acts of self-promotion: 4
Posts that began with "Well we were drinking last night..": Almost all posts between Jan 03 - April 03
Posts written while drunk: a few - one obvious one can be read here
Posts written about my desire to be somewhere else: 4
Insults disguised as advice spoken by Omega editor Neal Pobran: 1
Ranking of this blog in relation to other websites: 1


*some "facts" are nothing more than estimations or gross over-exaggerations.

No comments: