Tuesday, August 03, 2004

:: Back to the grind ::

"I'm surprised I don't get arrested more often." - Bucholtz

A 2 a.m. drunken conversation...
Bucholtz: Hey Nick!
Nick (asleep): ...what?
Bucholtz: Fuck you!

"Take off would ya?...I hear the Great White North is a beauty way to go." - Bucholtz

"Why is the sky blue? I always wondered that." - Chris, very drunk.

Well, I guess it was bound to come to an end. My weekend, which was four-and-a-half days long, is pretty much over, which sucks because I really don't want to go back to work. This weekend was pretty damn fun, and camping kicked as much ass as it usually does. We went out to Agassiz/Harrison, and spent most of the time at the beach, playing frisbee, eating ice cream and getting sunburns.

We also drank a lot of beers, were constantly annoyed by some little 6-year-old girl who was camping next door, and we were also hassled by the idiot owner of the place who one day told us to be quiet by 11 p.m. only to show up the next night at 9:45 and tell us to be quiet. No dice, amigo, which is why Chris told him to take off.

Some of the highlights included: Chris diving for frisbee in about 1-foot of water at Harrison Lake and doing a complete faceplant (movie to be available soon, along with photos); Pat somehow climbing a 15 foot high gazebo to get a frisbee, and I beer-bonged two bottles of some Smirnoff green apple drink, which wasn't that tasty, to say the least.

But alas, the fun is over and it's back to work for three days until the next weekend...until of course I have no job and everyday seems like a Saturday.

Photos and a couple movies will soon be posted on a new site. A link to them will be posted soon.

No comments: