Tuesday, August 10, 2004

"The graphics are up! As sure as the sun sets in the West, as sure as there will always be an England, the graphics are up!" - Jeremy, from Sports Night.

That's right, folks. After much procrastination and lack of webpage knowledge (and an unwillingness to gain any knowledge) on my part, the pictures are up and online at www.nick.swapphotos.net

I probably owe some thanks to Mike for giving me the space on the swapphotos site, and also for putting up with my incessant droning - "Is it done yet? Is it done yet?" I'd offer more gratitude had it been anyone other than Mike, because it's Mike, he only gets minimal thanks because, well, he's a jerk.

A link to the photos along the left hand side of this blog has also been added.

Let the rejoicing begin!

No comments: