Monday, August 09, 2004

Celebrities taking over as journalists
Oh good, maybe Rob can hire one of them to replace me....

On that note, "my" job posting closes on Thursday. My boss said that most resumes he's got start out like "I have no experience but I love to write..." so it does look brighter for me. What doesn't look bright is that said boss is an unpredictable fool.
With that in mind...

Reasons I'd like to keep my job:

1. I like money and getting paid $20/hour is nice.
2. I won't have to move.
3. I won't even have to consider moving. We all know what happened the last time I was forced to consider it.
4. At the rate I'm going, with my current job, I'll have enough to buy a townhouse in Walnut Grove in a year or two.
5. I got bills to pay. And I'd like to keep my car.
6. Being unemployed is lame. It's only fun in the summer (like last year) when there's camping etc to do. If I was jobless in November all I'd do is watch Fresh Prince of Bel-Air reruns on TBS and eat pie.
7. mmmm.....pie.

Reasons I don't care if I'm fired:

1. Sleeping in
2. Fresh Prince of Bel-Air reruns
3. EI
4. I have enough cash that I could go on a vacation for once. I'd head to Mexico the first chance I got.
5. I could do whatever I wanted to, and visit my friends as much as I feel like.
6. Speaking of which, plane tickets to Calgary are only $69 right now.
7. Hahaha, 69.
8. No more putting up with idiot, self-absorbed, arrogant co-workers.

Reasons I made this list:
1. I'm bored.
2. I like lists.

No comments: