Monday, August 16, 2004

Rob: So, Canada finally won a medal eh?
Nick: What'd they win in?
Rob: Oh I don't know, some ridiculous made-up event. I think it was the 'Synchronized diving for quadripeligic athletes whose mothers were anemic' event.
Nick: Ah, a real classic.
Rob: Yeah, I hear four people were there to see it.

Tomorrow I should find out about my job once-and-for-all. Or, if not tomorrow, then Wednesday at the latest. I swear to God this has been the most fucked up 3 weeks. At this point, it's all so damn sad that I don't even care one way or the other. Just gimme the job, or don't. Either way I'd just like to know what the hell's going on. I'll either stay gainfully employed, or I'll fuck off to Mexico or someplace for awhile.

Or maybe I'll try and become a stand-up comic just to prove to Jeremy that I could do it, since he insists that I'm not "stand-up comedy" kind-of funny.

*P.S: This was my 300th post on this blog. Hooray!

No comments: