Friday, August 27, 2004

The egos amongst my Walnut Grove friends is just fuckin ridiculous, and quite frankly, I'm getting god damn sick of it.

Nobody will do anything unless it's a plan that they themselves have come up with because everyone thinks their plans are so much better than everyone elses. Take tonight for example, for the past week and a bit I've said today we were getting a bunch of beer and having a party on the new patio. Okay, everyone says.

Now, in the 45 minutes since I've left work, everyone's decided they are going to The Mirage, some dress-code bar in Surrey, because thats' a better idea. And of course, the usual people follow along. So whichever one of you fuckers came up with the Mirage plan when you knew damn well I was having a party, you can just go fuck yourself - And you know who you are. All you followers can go fuck yourselves too.

The last month my friends have pissed me off so much it's not even funny - sometimes it really makes me wonder why I stick around.

No comments: