Tuesday, April 13, 2004

:: Your input please ::

Over the past few days, weeks and months as I've been looking for jobs I've come across many sports jobs that I would really like. After all, for those of you who don't know, working for a sports team is what I'd like to do eventually. Anyways, the only problem with this is that many of these jobs, like this one right here require some, if not a lot, of sales work.

I've never actually done any work like that, but I'd like to think I could do it, but to be honest, I'm unsure. I'd like to be one of those people who can "sell ice to eskimos" but let's face it, I'm no Dr. Smooth. This is where you come in, the people who know me best. Do you think I'd be good at anything to do with sales (ie: marketing, promotions, selling advertising etc)? Or do you think I'd stutter and flub my way through every sales situation I'd ever find myself in?

I'm looking for real feedback here, not just the usual "You can do anything you set your mind to" type of canned response. I'm seriously looking to see what you think. If you think I'd suck, then tell me, it's fine. You can leave your reponses in the comment box below. Thanks.

* as a juvenile aside, if you click on that job link, you'll notice that the contact person's last name is ramsbottom. Tee hee.

No comments: