Sunday, April 18, 2004

Nick: I don't know what I'll do with all my furniture
Mom: Don't worry there's plenty of room.
Nick: How the hell is there plenty of room? I've got a lot of stuff.
Mom: We got rid of some stuff.
Nick: Again?
Mom: You won't even notice.

Some of you, namely Mike, may remember that when I moved home from Kamloops last April that my parents, who were helping me move, took the liberty of throwing away a few things - like my bed!

You see, at the time, me, Mike and Meghan drove from my place to the Omega to pick up a cheque, and my parents stayed behind. When we got back, I noticed my bed was missing from the apartment and the truck was gone. Where was my bed? Oh, not to worry, my dad was just taking it to the dump!

And now that I'm once again moving home - this time with a ton for furniture, I was wondering where I'd put stuff like my couch and the rest of my living room things. Well, my mom informs me that her and my dad have gotten rid of the following things from my old room:

1. My old dresser.
2. My ugly-as-hell yet ultra-comfortable gold chair.
3. Another god damn bed.

Now, its' not that I need any of those things really. I have a newer, nice dresser here that I'm bringing back, I also have an awesome couch to replace the chair, and my parents got a new bed, so I have their old one. Also I have the bed I'm bringing back so I still have too many. But thats not the point. The point is that my parents insist of getting rid of my stuff while i'm not around to argue. It's a crafty plan on their part, I'll admit, but I swear to God one day I'll come home one day and find my car gone because it taking up too much space in the driveway and they figured they'd just give me their old car instead and save some room.

I'm kidding of course, but c'mon, it's my damn stuff!

No comments: