Monday, April 12, 2004

:: A conversation with Carlos ::

After I mentioned that the receptionist at work is hot and that I'm also the fill-in editor for the next 2 weeks....
"Just tell her 'Baby, with new times comes new rules. I'm going to need you at my desk, in a mini skirt every Monday morning..... actually, let's make it every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday morning.' That's what you gotta say. It'll work."

Just a few seconds after he was bugging me and giving me a hard time about something...
Don't you just love me?...Not in a prison, pass-me-the-soap type of way of course."

Telling me about his drunken conversations with The Silent Six at the J-school year end...
"I asked them what they thought of me and they all said they thought I was a player. I told them that I wasn't, that I was actually a pretty mellow guy, and then two seconds later BOOM! this girl that I met 10 seconds ago comes up and grabs my ass and starts kissing me, then (the Six) asked me what the chick's name was and I told them I didn't know. You would've laughed for hours."

No comments: