Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Well our brief trip to Langley is almost over. We leave tomorrow, although with the school year over I'll more than likely be right back here in a matter of weeks. Which, despite not having a job, is fine by me. It was a good couple days home though - aside from boring stuff like getting my grad pictures taken, Melissa and I managed to fit in some fun stuff. Yesterday we went to the Greater Vancouver Zoo, and unlike the time Melissa, Mike, Meghan and Shaun went there, we saw more of the elephant than just his ass. Then today we went into White Rock and checked out some million dollar show homes just for the hell of it - they were SO nice, but they cost millions of dollars that I just don't have - maybe I'll win them in the hospital lottery, granted I buy a ticket. Then we wandered around White Rock beach for awhile before coming back. On Monday night I got a wicked digital camera for my birthday from my family and I took a few pictures with it, so maybe if Mike's nice enough to help me make a website where I can post 'em, I'll let ya see em.

No comments: