Tuesday, April 01, 2003

"Everything's coming up Milhouse! - Milhouse, when things go his way.

So just when it seems like I have exhausted any and all options for staying and working in Kamloops next year, Alan sends an email out with a local job opening. And not just local, but actually at UCC. It's a PR job, and has nothing to do with sports, as most of the jobs I've looked at do, but if I did get it, it lets me stay in town with everyone a little while longer. Also, it pays $19/hour, which will help me pay off some of the many debts I've collected over the last two years. Plus I could still hopefully do my own sports stuff on the side (Omega and BC Hockey)

Now I know that Alan send this job out to everyone on the j-students email list but let me just say this to all of you: Do not apply for this job. Just don't do it. Under any circumstance. I want this job, chances are I'm better than you, so just don't apply. It's easier for both of us if you don't. This way, I won't have to crush you like a bug under my shoe. And you won't have to deal with the agony and humiliation of defeat. Just don't do it.

Now, if one of you does apply for this job, and gets it instead of me, there will be consequences and repercussions. Mob-style repercussions.

Consider yourself warned.

No comments: