Sunday, April 27, 2003

"I was high on coke - I mean cold medicine." - Meghan.

"I want to send in a letter to the editor with lyrics to a song I'll write about hanging Jesus, feasting on his organs, and desecrating his corpse." - Lorne, responding to an article in a Greyhound bus terminal religious magazine stating that heavy metal music is the tool of the devil.

Another day, another disappearance.

Meghan left today. Now only Mike and I are left from our original group. Soon i'll be gone too, which I'm half looking forward to, and half-not. But at least Mike and I are making good use of my last few days in town. We've been watching hockey, hanging out, and today we made some wicked shirts - one of them has a picture of a Sifton Ave. street sign on it, with the word mischief printed underneath. Nobody understands it except for me, mike and shaun (oh and also Mike's friends the L'heureux's, courtesy of Shaun's drunken rambling) We got another one with DELETED!! printed on it, and a third one with Ungrateful Fern on it. I wore that one tonight, it rocks.

Like I said, we aren't wasting this weekend.

Until next time, remember, ain't nobody dope as me!

No comments: