Friday, April 04, 2003

QUOTES OF THE NIGHT

"When I put my clothes on I'll have more clothes on." - Melissa [12:15 PM]

"Nick, you suck." - Melissa [about 10 seconds after posting first quote]

"It's friday, I'm naked and I'm drinking. It's a good day." - Meghan [1:10]

"I'm going to go up to random people and go 'Word to your mother!'...see how many time I get punched out." - Meghan [1:16]

"Don't you love how every Saturday morning our house smells like a brewery?" - Meghan [4:33]

"Can you imagine drinking beer out of a moose's head? Not even a skull, just a freshly decapitated moose." - Lorne, while drinking Moosehead Beer. [4:34]

"Ah! Ass spears! Your boney ass is digging into my leg." - Lorne [7:37]

"If I cared I'd be wearing pants." - Meghan [7:58]

"If I was gay I'd be all over myself like spots on a leopard." - Lorne [time unknown]

"I'm a worthless piece of skin!" - Al [sometime after 2:00]

"......" - No one remembers this quote, or even who said it or when, but god damn was it funny at the time.

"I'm with him, we're writing a book together." - Melissa, rejecting the guys trying to pick her up [many times]

Meghan: I wonder why nobody puked or passed out last night?
Lorne: Because we're professionals at this point.
[11:20 AM Saturday morning]

No comments: