Sunday, April 20, 2003

"I smoke, I drink like a fish, jesus christ what more do you want from me?" - Melissa.

Que packing.

Meghan, Melissa and Shaun's house is in currently in a "transition" state - meaning that there is stuff everywhere and boxes piled miles high full of stuff. I really should start packing up my own shit soon i suppose - I'll get to that on tuesday I think.

I went to Meghan and Melissa's tonight for Easter dinner, it was really nice. Despite the house being in various states of dissarray, it was fun. Lots of people there - Both Melissa and Meghan's families, me, Mike, Al, and Melissa Jameson.

The last few days I've really been excited about going home just because I'm getting tired of cooking and doing all that other stuff you have to do when you live on your own. It'll be nice to, at least for awhile, move back in with my family. Although I did get a little nostalgic earlier tonight when Mike (well i think it was Mike) looked around the living room as it was being packed into boxes and said something like "lots of good times in this place." And he's right. There were many a good time in that townhouse. Many good times indeed. Ah well, there will be many other good times next year too once everyone re-convenes after their summers, even if i have to miss out on a few of them because I'll be in Langley or wherever.

Que Summer.

No comments: