Friday, April 11, 2003

Well it was my birthday today. Well, technically yesterday, because its 2:30 in the morning now, but oh well. And I realized that I have some very cool friends - not that I didn't realize that before - but I spend so much time being sarcastic and making fun of them, that I just thought I should point out that they rock. It was very cool to spend my birthday with them.

This was the first birthday I've spent away from Langley and the rest of my family, so that was kind of different, but the day was very cool. It started off with a wicked game of road hockey where I scored 3 goals. Then Me, Melissa, Mike and Meghan went to Earls for dinner, which was fun, and the food was pretty good too, at least mine was. I got some very nice gifts from everyone (thank-you) and we also drank a little bit tonight, perhaps to prepare/warn our livers for what's to come tomorrow. So it was a very good day.

It would have been even better if the Canucks had put up some kind of fight against the Blues in the first playoff game. 6-0 loss. It's just disgusting. Probably the worst display of playoff hockey I've ever seen my beloved Canucks play. They'd better win on Saturday, or I just might change allegiances to the Oilers....on second thought, no. I'll stick with the 'nucks - so they'd better play better. So besides the weak excuse for a playoff game, my birthday rocked. Just thought y'all should know.

No comments: