Saturday, May 14, 2005

More evidence that bad things happen when I don't get drunk on a Friday night.

Last night after our ball game (we lost), some of us went to Shark's Club. Me and Melissa hung out at my place til around 10:00 before heading out. I was slightly buzzed, and Melissa slightly moreso. We figured this would be the time to have a big, deep conversation which definitely put us in a downer mood before we even left. Me especially.

So at Shark's I wasn't having a good time. It wasn't anyone's fault, and I should also make clear that the reason I left wasn't because I was mad or angry with anyone. I just wasn't having fun, for a couple reasons.

Chris picked me up, and, knowing me, I probably complained too much. Things got blown out of proportion after I went to bed (or so it would seem). And while I appreciate people being angry on my behalf, it really wasn't necessary because I wasn't angry. And people probably didnt have quite as fun a night as they should have.

So for anyone who was mad/angry/upset/ or otherwise not happy last night, I apologize. It's probably my fault for being grumpy.

I really should "stop being a geek."

Sorry.

ADDITIONAL EDIT*** In no way, shape, or form, did two or three people deserve to get yelled at last night by people who had absolutely nothing to do with anything. I'm sorry if my grumpiness was misconstrued as angry, but nobody deserves the bill for my being grumpy, and those people owe the other people an apology.

You were either trying to help, or just spouting off because you thought somebody should get upset about it. But you just made things worse. Now it looks like I was talkin' all kinds of shit about people to provoke you, which didn't fucking happen. Nice job fellas.

No comments: