Monday, May 09, 2005

:: Courage..it couldn't come at a worse time ::

My timing is off.

There are lots of things I'd like to do in my life - some things far in the future, some things I'd like to do right now. My only problem is, many of these things take slight to major risks.

And I've never been the World's biggest risk-taker because I'm usually too worried about the consequences.

However, many people reading this know that I'm an occassional insomniac, owing in large part to the fact that once my head hits the pillow, a million thoughts start rushing through my head. And I inevitably end up thinking about how I should do this, or do that.

And as I lie there in my sleep deprived state, I work myself up and decide to actually do it.

Yes, I'm going to go to gym and get in shape.

Yes, I'm going to quit my job and go off and do something cool.

There are other things too.

The problem is, this motivation usually goes away once I wake up. Turns out I only have guts between midnight and 7 a.m.

Dammit.

No comments: