Sunday, February 20, 2005

:: You wanna go me? ::

Tonight, for the first time since Grade 6, I got in a fight.

And unlike that elementary school scrap, this time I won.

We were all at Chris' hockey game against Aldergrove. It was a pretty "spirited" affair, that culminated with three on-ice fights at once after Gorski (the goalie) got hit by some guys after he slashed 'em first. So there were three fights going on, and these 45-year-old-ish Aldergrove dinks behind us starting mouthing off Gorski, and calling him some names I didn't approve of, so I let my displeasure be known.

Aldergrove guy then told me to "come up here and say what I'd been saying" so I took him up on his offer. Then he called me a "fucking fat-ass" and that's just about where I draw the line.

So I punched him in the face.

Then when he tried to get me I just gave him the ol' facewash with my right hand. He didn't get me even once before it was broken up.

Nick 1. Aldergrove Guy 0.

No comments: