Sunday, February 06, 2005

:: Roosters ::

Chris: Hey, where did the Hip play when we saw them the first time?
Nick: Shutup, there's lesbians over there making out.
Chris (turning around to look): SHOW US YOUR BOOBS!!

Then he got fingered by lesbian #1.

Jenna: Trevor Linden doesn't have kids? Well, he can have my kids anytime!

Another funny moment: Chris, was talking to some girl he knew from a few years back. In mid-conversation she just stopped him and said "Sorry, I like my men taller." and turned away. Then she started talking to Ian by saying "Hey, you're kinda cute."

Chris is 5'10". Ian is 6'0". Who ever said an inch or two doesn't count?

(Note: Chris came up with an appropriate comeback this morning. "Yeah, well I like my women less than 260." A little late, but still funny.)

Also, at about midnight Ian decided his way of meeting chicks was to give every one of them a high-five. His success rate was about 70 percent. Not bad, although I had to hear about Ian's fucking "theory" the whole damn way home.

No comments: