Sunday, February 06, 2005

:: SUPER SUNDAY ::

Today, as most folks know, was the Super Bowl. So, after a(nother) night of heavy drinking at Roosters, we roused ourselves from bed in time to get to the bar around 1:30, in order to get the good tables. We thought it'd be busy - we were very wrong. Eventually, about 12 or 13 of us were there - and there was probably only 8-9 more people in the whole place.

That lack of people made things easier for the prize draw - if your name was drawn, you actually had to actually be there to win.

What was the prize you ask? Well, if you want, you can swing by my house and see for yourself. You see, despite never winning anything ever, I somehow walked away with the Sleeman's mini-fridge full of beer.

I had six tickets in the draw, which was far more than I really planned to drink, because I drank alot on Friday and Saturday night. A lot. Oh well, definitely worth it.

Now if I could only find someplace to put it.

No comments: