Saturday, February 12, 2005

"I got paid on a Friday and I didn't even get drunk...I deserve some kind of trophy- A big one like the Stanley Cup." - Gorski.

"Actually, I wouldn't want to win the Stanley Cup, I don't think I could lift it up and that'd be pretty embarrassing." - Gorski again.

Pretty good shaker last night. About 15 or so people, including Melissa and Jeff. Good to see Melissa again after 5 or 6 months The party itself was the usual people, but a bit more chaotic due to alcohol consumption. I figured that out this morning when me and Garski went to clean up.

Beer cans (many still full) were found in the following places: Living room, kitchen, family room, downstairs bathroom, back deck, backyard, front yard, hallway, upstairs bathroom, my room, the spare room, the floor, and the dog's water dish.

It was a doozy.

No comments: