Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Well I took Mike's advice from a few days back and but a web counter/tracker on this site so I could see how many people actually read this blog and where they come from. I get a lot more hits than I thought, although a few of them are from me checking back on things like comments and using the links, but still, more than I thought - about 40 a day.

It's been kind of fun seeing where people come from: Almost all came from the link on Mike's page, but one person came from Canucks Op-Ed where I'm linked. Also, it appears that my site is quite popular with the college crowd. So far there have been visits from three different universities -- first there was a visit from the delightful Sydney over at Kutztown U. (Pennsylvania), then there was Tufts University (Which I think is in or near Boston) and of course, your favourite and mine, UCC.

Yep, my blog is the destination of choose for the academic crowd. And Jeremy and Chris come here too, which balances it out. (Just kiddin' guys).

I just thought I'd share the info, since I think it's sort of cool.

No comments: