Wednesday, February 04, 2004

I was doing my usual internet browsing, and I checked out Canucks Op-Ed as I often do. What I noticed this time though, is that I'm listed in their links, which, quite honestly, surprised the shit of me. I glad they think my blog is good enough to be linked to them, but I am a little baffled as to what drew them to the site - I always figured if you didn't live in Kamloops or Langley, or didn't otherwise know me, you wouldn't care, but apparently I thought wrong. I guess this confirms what I've said for years - I'm awesome.

I'm sure there are those who disagree, but I'm still happy to be linked to by a site like Op-Ed. It's a proud day for "In the Loop."

In other news...

As many of you know, Chris is visiting me this week. Tonight, we've been doing some drinking. Since 5'oclock. And, after Chris shotgunned a beer, he thought of something: I'm the first person to shotgun a beer in this apartment since you've moved here!

So in honour of this "momentous" occasion, Chris felt it necessary to put his shotgunned can on display on the really high shelf in my kitchen. Then he fell down. The following two pictures are the proof. (and yes, he's wearing lohnjohns, which makes it even more comical. He's cold though.)

Chris - happy, excited, proud...




Chris, falling to his doom.


No comments: