Thursday, February 05, 2004

:: Chris was a little bored today ::

Today I had to work a full day, so Chris was left to amuse himself. So he did some serious wandering. He came and visited me at work for a few minutes, but before he did that he visited: the sex store (Where they apparently sell inflatable cows with 'real life moo sounds'"), then he got a little bit more bored, so he went to the liquor store at the McNamara Hotel, which is the hotel everyone tells everyone to stay away from. So he bought a mickey of vodka, walked to the gas station and bought some orange juice, then went to a hotel on the main street and mixed up some screwdrivers in the bathroom.

Yep, he was bored.

Then, he tells me, he wanted to get even more buzzed so he came back to my place and instead of drinking a beer at a leisurely pace, he shotgunned it. Just because.

"I just wanted to go sober -- drunk. I didn't want that transition period." - Chris

Then he met some weird crackheads near the gas station. A fitting end to an...interesting day.

No comments: