Saturday, February 07, 2004

Mike informs me that my previous drunken post was boring, and while it's true that it wasn't full of drunken rambling and funny stories, I was almost too wasted to read the screen, so I think any post, however boring, was quite an accomplishment.

Anyways, in any event, when I woke up this morning, Chris filled me in on what went on during the night.

When we got home the plan was to keep on drinking, since we had some beer in the fridge. Well I was on the computer for a minute writing the 'boring' post and talking to mike for a minute, and when I turned around to see if Chris had gotten any beer, I found him in his underwear face down on the air mattress. So I decided to call it a night too, and after passing out at the computer briefly I made my way to my bed.

In the morning I woke up and immediately made a run for the bathroom since I was feeling pretty sick, and when I left to go back to bed I noticed the air mattress was gone and Chris was on the couch. So I asked him what happened, and he just said there "was an incident."

Here's what happened: Chris woke up sometime in the middle of the night because he was puking - on the air mattress and one of his blankets. So clearly he couldn't sleep there anymore, so instead of just cleaning up a bit and dealing with it in the morning he decided to go down to the laundry room and wash the blankets. So, still shitfaced and in his underwear he traipsed down the hallway with his blankets, but he went to the wrong side of the building and sat on the stairs, convinced that someone had "stolen the laundry room." So eventually he made it back inside, where he decided, since the laundry room had been commandeered, he'd just wash them himself, so he tossed everything in the shower and turned it on, then decided to stand in the shower too, still in his clothes. He woke up in the morning, on the couch, wearing different clothes obviously because his other ones were soaking wet.

Just a funny story I thought some might like.

No comments: