Saturday, September 10, 2005

Well, me, Chris, Jenna and B-rad are heading to Seattle tomorrow to watch a couple o' ball games, but tonight was pretty damn decent too, and I hadn't expected it to be - at all.

I had to work today until 11 p.m. because the Eagles were having their season opener. I was supposed to be at work since 8 a.m. but because I overslept, it wasn't quite that early. Anyhow, I still didn't wanna be working that late CUZ IT'S FRIDAY. But alas, I was stuck. I missed out on Jimy Mac's and, because the game was so lopsided (Eagles suck this year), I left after the second period and made it back to Grove just in time for Shark's Club. Normally it's not my favourite place, but we hadn't been there in ages and everyone wanted to go, so I met people there.

Turned into a pretty good night - got decently buzzed, and sat around, talking mostly with Ian and Kelsey, and Sean too. We left early, at around 12:30, after Buchs and Derrick had already been booted (not sure why) and Sean was next in line after he yelled at some old guy for grabbing Rachel's ass. Me and him were ready to punch the douche in the face, but we relented, and just went home.

Well, I went home anyway. The rest of the folks headed to Liquid for the last hour of it being open. I'm not a club guy, and just wanted to go home though. Good night all around, especially considering how it was shaping up earlier.

See y'all when we get from Seattle.

No comments: