Tuesday, June 14, 2005

"The only rally I've ever heard of is the puke-and-rally." - Brad, after someone mentioned how we needed a rally to comeback in our pitiful ball game tonight.

:: Taking my licks ::

Believe it or not, there are times when even I say things that are stupid. Apparently, according to my friends, those things somehow never make it onto my own blog. To them I say, get your own damn blog if you want to post embarrassingly dumb "Nick Moments". Or, if you've got a blog already, then do as you please.

However, just this once, I'll take some of my own medicine.

Today at ball, for some reason talking about small horses...
Kelsey: They're called miniature horses.
Nick: They're called quarter horses aren't they?
Kelsey: Are you kidding me? Quarter horses are like race horses. You thought they were called quarter horses because they were a quarter of the size of a real horse?

(Cue laughing)

What can I say? I don't know a damn thing about horses, and it seemed reasonable at the time. Although now that I think of it, a horse one quarter the size of a regular horse is pretty fucking small.

Also, for good measure, Kelsey, Tara, Brad and some of the other jerks got me pretty good with a keys-locked-in-Kelsey's-car gag last week. They preyed on my good nature and helpfulness, but they still got me.

There, you guys happy now?

No comments: