Monday, June 13, 2005

I'm posting a little bit out of boredom.

Not a lot went on tonight - Chris and Jenna are out someplace, only Mike's online. I usually spend my free evening loafing around the house and usually talking to either Kelsey or Melissa on msn...neither are around tonight. Weird to actually feel extra bored - it's a Monday night, boredom's usually a given.

Not having anyone to yap at (and annoy) doesn't leave me with much to do at 10 oclock at night.

Tonight is a good example though, of how I've felt as of late. One minute I'm bummed about stuff, then I went to the gym and felt great, then after the adrenaline dropped off, I just felt, well, blah. Pessimistic, just kind of uneasy, paranoid. I hate feeling like that - it doesn't work for me.

I can foresee another sleepless night on the horizon.

In other news, we bought a tent trailer for Merritt yesterday. It's a real beauty - the best trailer $260 can get ya. I'll post some pictures when we open 'er up tomorrow. We drove it home from Mission last night with no lights and no insurance. We had to be sneaky.

No comments: