Sunday, June 05, 2005

:: BORING POST ::

This weekend I did nothing.

For the first weekend in a long, long time, I didn't do anything this weekend. No drunken stories. No crazy antics of me or any of my friends.

Nothing.

I didn't drink this weekend, which I suppose may be news itself. I had a grand total of half a beer Friday, and a bellini Saturday when me and Melissa went out for dinner (Which was good, so I guess I did do one fun thing this weekend).

I worked late Friday. Then worked Saturday and again Sunday morning. When I came home Saturday everyone was here watching UFC pay-per-view, but since I couldn't care less about UFC, I didn't watch much - instead I read Rolling Stone and text-messaged back-and-forth with Kelsey, who was working on her fifth bottle of Boone's at the time. Then everyone left to go find something to do, and I went to bed.

I don't even have any good quotes to post.

Nothing.

No comments: