Friday, March 26, 2004

Jess, talking to Ken: I'm tired and I have a headache....that means no sex in case you were wondering.
Ken: Well fuck, why don't you just add the "It's my time of the month" excuse in there too and go for the triple play.

:: FRIDAY FIVE ::

Since there's no new Friday Five I figured I'd just do the same questions Mike did this week, since I like them.

1. If you could only choose 1 cd to ever listen to again, what would it be?
Pearl Jam "Riot Act" [honourable mention: The Tragically Hip "Day for Night"]

2. If you could only choose 2 movies to watch ever again, what would they be?
hmm, a tough one. Lets go with The Shawshank Redemption and Lord of The Rings: Return of the King

3. If you could only choose 3 books to read ever again, what would they be?
Lord of the Rings, Life of Pi, and Ball Four

4. If you could only choose 4 things to eat or drink ever again, what would they be?
Pepsi, beer, bacon double cheeseburgers, nachos.

5. If you could only choose 5 people to ever be/talk/associate/whatever with ever again, who would they be?
Are you freaking kidding me? I couldn't even answer this fairly if it said 50 people. I could tell you some people I'd rather never associate with again though...

No comments: