Monday, March 01, 2004

I picked a bunch of cheap dvd's the other day - all old movies. One of them -- Money for Nothing I watched tonight. I was reading the back of the dvd case and these were the disc's listed "special features" 1. Main Menu 2. Scene Index.

These are features? Are you fuckin' kidding me? I just thought that was funny.

UPDATE: I've been reading a lot of hockey blogs lately, namely the two Canucks blogs listed in my links section, and while I don't have a strictly Canucks blog, I do have the oft-neglected View from the Bench blog. I've decided to weigh in on some Canucks related stuff, just because I felt like writing. Hopefully some hockey-types from Vancouver Canucks Op-Ed find their way over there, since I get a bit of traffic from them, and all your regular blog-readers too of course.

No comments: