Thursday, March 18, 2004

Happy Birthday Jeremy

I'm tired and need to go to bed, but I decided to stay up a little past midnight so I could wish Jer a happy 20th birthday. Once again I'm not there, which I feel bad about since I'd rather be partying there with you than working here in Peace River. But alas, nothing can be done about that.

Nevertheless, go to my house tomorrow Jer, I bought you something for your birthday since I know the rest of the crew are all broke and/or unemployed. Well, I didn't actually buy it, my dad did, but i'm paying him back. So technically it's from me.

Have a good birthday pal, and I hope you get nice and drunk at Roosters. What would be even funnier would be if you copied Ian's birthday-at-Roosters shenanigans from last year and tossed a condom at a waitress and tried to get her to sleep with you. Or feel free to come up with something original and equally ridiculous.

And don't deny the waitress thing Ian, we all know it happened.

No comments: