Thursday, February 06, 2003

Tic-Tacs have changed completely, and it's messing with my head.

I bought some Orange tic-tacs today. Or at least I thought I did. I mean, the box was tinted orange, thus making the individual tic-tacs look orange, which of course, they usually are. But not anymore. I dumped a couple 'tacs into my palm, expecting to see orange coloured mints. But no, they were white. Those bastards put the wrong mints in the box! I thought. So I ate them and sure enough they tasted like orange. So my question to the tic-tac people is, "What the hell is going here?" Why make orange flavoured tic-tacs white? I mean, the name of the flavour has a built in colour - ORANGE!!!!1

Idiots.

The tic-tacs are also bigger than the last time I bought them. Not a whole lot bigger, not mentos big, but bigger. I don't know when these changes were made but it's definately weird. I don't mind the bigger size, after all, you get more mint for your money. But what I do mind is Making orange tic-tacs white!!

The Tic-Tac slogan is "Breathe Friendly." But you know what isn't friendly? Fucking with orange tic-tacs.

Wow, thats a lot of rants lately. You can tell I've been hanging out with Mike and Melissa lately can't you?

No comments: