Tuesday, February 18, 2003

"I'm not dumb!" - Bucholtz.

"I keep spilling stuff down my shirt and pants." - Meghan

We went into Vancouver today - Robson to be exact. It's amazing how such a small area can be heaven for some people and hell for others. Stupid Robson and all the damn clothes stores. We found a couple good stores though - like the hologram store where we bought the Sneaky Spoon - possibly the greatest invention known to man. nobody else really gets the joke except us but that's ok, its sweet. Tonight we all drank at my place, it was the coming together of 2 distinct groups, the J-School Posse and the Hometown idiots, namely my brother Chris, Scram, Bucholtz and Steph. It's pretty fuckin' great. It's great because I'm drunk right now. Woo!

One of the funnier parts of the day occured when Meghan and Melisssa were laughed out of one of those pompous, expensive, $2000-dollars-for-socks kind of stores. Apparently they weren't worthy of mocking the ugly rich people clothes. But we love them anyways. Stupid rich people and their expensize ugly clothes. Fuck you all.
Also, on a totally unrelated topic, Mike and Shaun stole two garden gnome type things from houses in my neighbourhood. Not sure why, but its' still funny.

No comments: