Wednesday, February 05, 2003

"Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness pays off now."

So I've just come to the realization that we are quite possibly the laziest people around. And by "we" I mean "me." I've got to eventually start working because in the next week or so I've got a 3-5 page film review due, as well as the first draft of my freelance article and my profile on Blazer D-man Nikita Korovkin. I get the feeling that I'm going to be pulling some all-nighters soon, which I guess won't be much different than now except that, instead of just watching Mike work frantically into the night, I'll be the one up until 6 oclock the night before something is due.

But I should get back to checking my email and playing online Flash games - it sure beats the hell out of working on stories.

No comments: