Friday, May 14, 2010

:: This place probably sells a lot of Red Bull & vodka ::

Tonight, while we were out and about in Langley, I remembered that I needed to stop by a liquor store so I could buy enough booze for my golfing weekend, which begins early tomorrow. We were on our way back to Cloverdale, so I suggested we go to the government liquor store near Willowbrook Mall, because it's en route to home.

"Ah, not that one - that's the douchebag liquor store!" Christene complained.

This was the first time I'd heard such a complaint about this particular establishment, so at first I was skeptical of such a claim. But before we'd even parked the car, I noticed two muscled-up D-bags in Affliction-esque shirts - the mark of a douchebag - another skinny darker guy in oversized sunglasses, and another guy sitting in a jacked-up truck, not wearing a shirt, with a dog that may or may not have been a pitbull.

And inside was much of the same.

Then, after picking up and paying for my beer, we walked back out to the truck, passing many of the aforementioned douchebags as well as some new recruits. As we passed a guy waiting in a car - which had the windows rolled down - he yelled out in Christene's direction.

"Tittttaaaays!!" he called.

I didn't hear him at the time, and Christene didn't tell me what he said until we were already driving away, but man, what a fucking douche. I mean, sure, boobs are pretty great, but who actually does that?

Douchebags, that's who.

No comments: