Sunday, May 23, 2010

:: Quotes ::

In the absence of a real post, I figured I'd slack off this holiday weekend by just posting a couple quotes I've had kicking around in my Blackberry for the last week or two.

"He's so skinny he's only got two dimensions." - Christene's dad, Mo, talking about one of our fellow golfers last weekend out in Chilliwack.

"It's like a douche bomb exploded in here." - Christene, at the Cloverdale Rodeo Saloon last night. She was 100 percent accurate.

During a Canucks playoff game a few weeks ago. Christene's mom, not a hockey fan, was sick of seeing hockey on the TV every minute of every day.
Mo: Hey, you've always got a choice.
Rochelle: No I don't! It's on the TV all the time!
Mo: Well, your choices are to sit there and like it, or sit there and not like it.

No comments: