Monday, January 05, 2009

:: Quotes, quotes, quotes, quotes, quotes ::

From work to Beer Day to any number of events, here's some quotes from the past week or so...

"People put so much lame stuff on their Lavalife and Plenty of Fish profiles...so and so likes long walks, lattes on a cold Sunday... that's such horseshit. If I was on there, I'd get so much attention - 'Kristyl likes BJs and barbecues' is what my profile would say." - Kristyl, who is married. (and pregnant, too)

"The only reason I didn't eat half that (pot) cookie was because I was already wacked out on a bunch of other drugs." - Sean, reminiscing about his past habits, as well as a now famous trip to the Okanagan from years ago, in which a gas station stranger handed out some free baked goods. (editor's note: haha..baked. I'm so clever)

"After I book this trip my credit card is going to continue to cry and be emo, and my savings account is going to punch me in the box." - Meghan, going to Cuba.

"The bathroom is upstairs but I'd let it air out for awhile. I was just in there and I purposely didn't turn the fan on." - Bucholtz, pleased with himself during Beer Day at Scotty's.

"People who say you can have fun without alcohol are lying." - Kristyl, who can't drink since she's knocked up.

"I'd let Matthew McConaughey blow me if he asked." - Bucholtz, drunk on Beer Day.

"If you saw this puppy you would die of love." - Amanda, looking at a picture of a Shiba Inu puppy.

Watching a football game, where the team punted instead of trying to kick a ridiculously long field goal...
Buchs: I could kick that.
Sean: I know nothing about football, or kickoffs...or yards, but you could not kick a 62-yard field goal.

"If that fucking gecko tells me to buy insurance one more time I'm gonna punch him in the eye." - Bucholtz, watching TV.

Sean: Whose idea was it to watch Space Jam?
Scott, not impressed: I don't know, probably one of the three-holes' ideas.

Lance: I had to watch the worst chick flick the other night. It was so bad that I'll lose all respect for you if you say you like it.
Kristyl: What was it?
Lance: P.S. I Love You
Kristyl: Oh, I love that movie! Didn't you cry?
Lance: Only because of the time I had wasted in watching it.

No comments: