Friday, January 30, 2009

Nick: Hey, how's it goin' man?
Sean: Just livin' the dream man, livin' the dream. Drinking every night, playing Rock Band.
Nick: That's the dream?
Sean: Yeah, the novelty's wearing off pretty fast.

"I saw a gummy bear on the floor this morning so I ran and ate it." - Kristyl, who can't control her pregnant cravings, clearly.

Hanging out with Scott, Chris and Sean on Friday...
Sean: So I guess you're in the only one of us with a woman in town right now, eh?
Me: Hmm, yeah I guess I am. I'll take "'Things that have never happened before' for 200, Alex."
Chris (drunk): Apparently some broad in the original Fleetwood Mac isn't coming back for the new tour, and Stevie Nicks didn't want to be the only woman in the band, so they asked Sheryl Crow to join but she politefully reclined.
Sean: Politefully reclined? Do you mean politely declined?
Chris: Whatever.

When Rock Band turns ugly...
Scott: Why does this one drum have a bigger mark in the centre of it than the other ones?
Chris: Because you take dicks in the mouth and God hates you.

"I only want two kids. Maybe I was rich, with a big house and a big yard, I'd have our. Then I'd just stay home all day and bake muffins, and pay to get my stomach stapled." - Kristyl, planning for the future.

Christene: I don't know what to get Sarah for her birthday.
Me: Well I've only met her twice, so I don't know what to tell ya. All I know about her is that she likes two things - the Cloverdale Rodeo and Bernard.
Christene: Alright, I'll get her a Chinese cowboy then.

No comments: