Friday, February 10, 2006

:: Traffic Jam ::

Well, that was fun wasn't it kids?

While I appreciate all the blog traffic - and especially the comments - you may have noticed the over-abundance of commenting lately. Back in the day, each post was lucky to get 4 or 5 replies. Now though, each one gets close to 15-20.

It's pretty awesome, especially when everybody else's blogs still only gets a few.

That means I'm winning, bitches.

But while big numbers are great, can we all please just take a second to realize what the fuck we're commenting about before we do it? We all saw what happened on the last post - I had to delete at least 12 messages.

If you're mad, take a breath. Hell, take a breather even if you aren't mad. All I ask is this: If something looks bad -whether it appears racist, sexist, gross, or just mean - it probably isn't meant that way IN THE LEAST.

You have to consider our group of friends and how we operate. If you don't quite know, err on the side of caution because we're not bad people.

Or just give'r shit I guess, if you still want to. But just don't get angry when you lose the comment battle, like you inevitably will.

Because I run the show here, and I always win.

That, and I'm the only one who can edit or delete messages.

Carry on children.

No comments: