Saturday, February 04, 2006

:: Super Bowl XL ::

With tomorrow being the Super Bowl, I figured I'd make a prediction. In the past, my predictions have actually been fairly accurate - I've been right the last two or three years, and in 2004 I even predicted that the game would be won on a last-second Adam Vinitieri field goal.

But I'm having a tough time this year not only with a prediction, but deciding who to cheer for. I know, I'm supposed to cheer for Seattle because there "technicaly" the local team, being just a few hours south, but to be honest, I've never really been a Seahawks fan. I'm a Chargers fan, and over the last couple years, I've kind of taken a liking to the Steelers.

Chris and Ian are both gonna go hard for the Hawks on Sunday, and Bobby's cheering for Pittsburgh, but I just don't know.

One on hand, there's the locals... One the other, I wanna cheer for the Steelers because of stories like this.

Right now though, I'm leaning slightly to the Seattle side of things - in predictions and cheering.

Seahawks by six.

No comments: