Saturday, July 02, 2005

Usually I wait til the end of the weekend to post up all the stupid quotes from the previous two days and nights, but I didn't feel like posting any last weekend, so I've got a backlog of good stuff. Here they are...two weeks worth of awesomeness (or stupidity..your choice).

Bobby: Hey - are you drinking my beer?
Jer: No.
Bobby: Are you sure? Do you want to dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

"All you people are garbage." - Bobby

"You know what they say...liquor before beer - Hey are we going to the fireworks?!" - Brad, combining ADD and alcoholism.

And from last weekend...

"My mom is like McGyver." - Kelsey

Bucholtz: Don't you just want to light things on fire sometimes?
Me: Uh...no.
Bucholtz: Me neither...who does that?

"I use boobs all the time." - Kels (I have no clue what she was referring to now, but it was written down in my phone, so she must've said it.)

"I'm just trying to drink through it." - Sean, after a particularly tough week. It's not a bad idea. Not bad at all.

"I have pillow boobs." - Kels (once again, no idea)

No comments: