Sunday, July 03, 2005

:: More quotes and other such nonsense ::

"Remember when Stewie left a time bomb in Lois's uterus?....I really wish I hadn't said that word." - Sean, talking about Family Guy

Ian: You're slightly standing behind me.
Sean: Uh, no I'm definitely standing behind you.

Bucholtz: I'd definitely be down for some racquet sports right now...Actually, instead let's kidnap a dog and dress it up like a clown.
Bobby: I'd prefer to kidnap a cat and dress it up like a dog.
Bucholtz: That's just crazy enough to work!

Me: I have like 65 bites on my legs.
Bobby: I'm brown.

Bobby: Are we going yet?
Ian: No.
Bobby: How long are we staying then?
Ian: At least...longer.

Yesterday started off a little slow, since I had to work. It was supposed to just be a quick little league baseball game I had to go to, but from the time I left the house until I got home it was still over a 5 hour work day. Not too impressive.

But after that we went to Jeremy's for a little shaker and beer ponging, which was pretty fun. The team of me and Sean lost our first game handily, and then me and Bobby created a new team, which we called Team Michael Jackson, or Team Open-faced-Oreo (had it been a three-person team with one more brown guy it could've been just Team Oreo).

Anyway, Team Open-faced-Oreo never actually played a game, instead we just drank. Jeremy and Lambie were 4-0 until Chris showed up and him and Bobby (Team Gorski's Mom) beat 'em.

Other highlights:

-Jeremy zapping people with a abnormally high powered bug zapper. I could actually smell my arm hair burning when he held it on there. It was pretty sick.

- The trampoline competition. Basically a two-man competition between Derrick and Bucholtz to see who could do the best flips. Then Lambie entered into the competition, where he did a couple of lame backdrops. Somehow though he weaseled back into the competition after being eliminated and then blew away the competition to win.

He still did the same lame tricks, only this time he was wearing a red speedo he just happened to have under his jeans. I'm not sure exactly why he was wearing it - maybe he just assumed a situation like this would arise, I don't know. Either way, the gold medal went to him.

The last noteworthy thing that happened was Derrick tying Bucholtz's shoes to a cabinet door, tying about 30 knots in them, covering them tighlty in three different kinds of tape, then zap-strapping them together, just for the hell of it.

Bucholtz seemed choked about that - and apparently about other stuff too for some reason. On my drive home I found him walking around the streets in his socks, mumbling about how everyone had pissed him off.

It was pretty damn funny.

No comments: