Sunday, January 30, 2005

:: Toronto, over eggs ::

This morning/early afternoon, I was eating breakfast with my parents, when my dad mentioned he has to go to Toronto in March for some kind of conference. My mom was going to go with him, but I think she's decided to stay home and pick up some extra shifts at the hospital while they're still available.

So, in her place, I decided that I'll take 3 days off work and go with my Dad to TO. Then I'll still have 2 weeks holidays for Europe in May, and two more remaining days for Merritt in July. Those are my plans, and I must say they are awesome. I have never been back East before - except when I was really little and we visited my grandparents when they lived in Montreal. But I remember virtually nothing of that trip, save for the fact that I fell off my bed while sleeping and cracked my head open on the base board heater.

So, these are plans for wandering around town while my dad is in boring meetings about trees:

1. Go to the Hockey Hall of Fame
2. Go to the top of the CN Tower
3. Wander aimlessly and see what kind of troube I can get into. *

That's really all I have scheduled. Hall of Fame is obviously the most important, since I've wanted to go there for years.

*Mike, if you still have that garden gnome from Newfoundland, you should send it to me so he can also see the sights and sounds of Greater Toronto.

No comments: