Sunday, January 30, 2005

"If it's such a small world why don't I ever run into Batman?" - Gorski, on knowing people.

Me: Fuck, that kid owes us some money then too.
Ian: Nah, he's schizophenic.
Me: Seriously?
Ian: yeah, he really is.
Me: Okay, they he's paying twice.

"I was born without testicles - I have implants....I should've asked for bigger ones." - Bucholtz.

"Give 'im the side hammer!" - Jenna. (for those not in the know, the side hammer is a punch to the ear...apparently)

"I wish I was gay. It'd make things so much easier." - Bucholtz

"If I headbutt a girl is that bad?" - Bucholtz, on fighting back.

"You know what? I'd totally do his sister." - Ian, tanked. I'll leave you to guess who's sister he's talking about. (should be easy, since not many of us who were out Friday night have sisters)

No comments: