Thursday, November 20, 2003

:: Forbes, denied ::

You may remember, a few days ago I posted a conversation I had with Ian about this girl, Bre, who he liked. Well, he finally made his move. But then this happens, as is described below. The poor kid just can't catch a break with this girl, but it's still funny for the rest of us.

Ian: We were partying last night, I had like 13 beers, and then Bre and I were, you know, gettin' a little 'frisky'. So I went for the bra and unlatched the two prongs so I think i'm in...
Me: What do you mean, you think?
Ian: There was a third prong!!!
Me: Oh yeah?
Ian: And that last prong totally kicked my ass. I just couldn't get it. It was like some kind of super bra.
Me: So then nothing happened then?
Ian: No. It would have, but by the time I got it I had ruined the moment for myself.
Me: Ouch, scoring denied by the infamous third latch.
Ian: No kidding, it was horrible, like something from out of this world.

No comments: