Thursday, November 13, 2003

Alright you bunch of clowns (excluding some of you)

Clearly the idea of posting comments on my blog was too much mental stimulation for one day, so to quote a certain friend of mine - "take it easy." Also, if you read the comments, I assume that Al doesn't "love" me, so whoever is posting with his name, I hate to break it to you, but I've seen through your clever rouse. Funny? Maybe, but don't fill up the comment box with assanine gibberish.

Like Meghan mentioned, it's not an msn conversation, it's a comments box. Post whatever - Just do me a favour and don't be a retard, or I'll turn this car around and go right home! Actually, I'd just delete the comment, but you get my point.

**Edit: Due to Mike's ability to post funny, coherant, precise, non-retarded comments, he has now been awarded, by this blog, the title of Privileged Poster. This will be the only time I will ever say this, but some of you should try and be more like Mike. The only time I'll ever say that. Ever.

No comments: