Tuesday, November 11, 2003

:: ADVICE ::

Me, talking to Ian on Messenger, trying to convince him to ask out this girl that he likes....

Me: Just ask her out then, man.
Ian: I'm too much of a chickenshit, I'm used to just picking up drunk sluts.
Me: Trust me, just suck it up and do it, you don't want to miss your chance.
Ian: Yeah, you're right.
Me: So does this girl live in your building?
Ian: Yeah, down the hall.
Me: Well I'm going to go make some hot chocolate, that'll take like three minutes. So by the time I get back, you'd better have asked her out.
[a few minutes pass]
Me: I'm back, so did you go talk to her yet?
Ian: Oh yeah, we already had sex and I then I kicked her out. Now I'm reading emails.

And then, just minutes later, our conversation got even more serious...

Ian: Be right back, I'm going to make some beefaroni.
Me: Alright.
Ian: Hey, do you think that Chef Boyardee spaghetti and meat balls is better then beefaroni?
Me: No, beefaroni's where it's at dude, make that instead.
Ian: Yeah, okay. Be right back again.

Okay, maybe it didn't get so serious after all. But it's clear that I'm great at giving out advice.
Spaghetti and meat balls...please, gimme a break.

No comments: