Sunday, August 17, 2003

This post brought to you by the word plab, which, according to Meghan Low, is the "new, hip word."

Well I spent the majority of my time this weekend drinking. Jeremy has his house to himself for a few weeks so we went drinking there on friday, then again on saturday. Oh, and me and Ian also stopped by on thursday for a few beers. Okay, a case of beer. But who's counting?

Friday was pretty fun - not a whole lot of people, just the usual crew plus the girls from Delta. I didn't get that drunk, because we started late (11:00) but still drunk enough to not remember talking to Mike on MSN at 4 o'clock in the morning.

Al stopped by on saturday afternoon, on his long trip from Port Alberni to his eventual destination - Prince George. We went out for a beer before he had to continue on his way. It was nice seeing him again, even if it was brief. The rest of the night was basically a blur, but drinking a 26 of rye will do that to ya.

And I spent the majority of my Sunday recovering from Saturday. On Sunday morning around 6 I woke up and got sick. Then I drove home at 9:30, and was basically sick non-stop until 6 oclock at night. with occasional breaks to sleep. I'm feeling a bit better now, but not much. I think my liver needs a break.

No comments: